Sunday, November 13, 2011

news & events

Wow! I didn't mean to let a whole...*ahem*...more than two months slip by there...

Picnic in August went swimmingly - I sold a lot of yarn to very appreciative knitters, saw some good friends, and, most importantly, the weather was gorgeous. Not a raindrop to be seen! The hurricane was nice enough to stay away until the following day. Since then, I've been letting the yarn business rest a bit. I've listed all the stock that I didn't sell at Picnic and I have some new products that I introduced there - blank cards!

yarn card-3-2

If you don't already know, I'm also a photographer. And, clearly, I photograph all my yarn for the shop. Well, people love yarn. People also love photos of yarn. So why not make up some blank cards with some of my photos on them? I did and people loved them! I'm just now starting to list the ones I have left in the shop. Check them out, if you're so inclined!

Hope you all have been having a wonderful fall so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment