Tuesday, December 28, 2010

only a few days left!

And...oh hi!

So I've been meaning to get my act together and design a website for the wee yarn shop but I just never seem to be able to make time. (I won't even embarrass myself by admitting how long "design website for north loop yarn" has been on my to-do list. Suffice it to say, a Very Long Time.) And then I was reading over hubby's shoulder this evening and somebody somewhere was telling someone to just start up a "Blogspace" to act as their website and I thought, you know what? I will! Enough futzing around. No more trying to figure out hosting and design and whatnot. Here we go. Simple, easy, voila!

tis the season

So for my very first post, I'm going to remind you that there is only a very short period of time left to shop for charity! During the entire month of December, I'm donating a portion of every sale in the shop to a local charity. I'm not saying which one just yet, because it's meant to be a bit of a surprise for the recipient. So! Until the end of the day Friday, or whenever I wake up Saturday morning, you can still shop for a cause. Head on over and buy that knitter on your belated Christmas list a nice skein of sock yarn.

No comments:

Post a Comment